Friday, May 13, 2011

Bad Hair Day



I've been due for a haircut for a couple of weeks but haven't had a chance to go. I finally booked a haircut for Thursday after school. In the morning, I was having a true bad hair day so I just half pulled my hair up and left the back down and went to school. I thought I looked young and kind of cute. I worked in my room until the bell rang and then opened the classroom door to welcome my Year 3 students. Silence greeted me and then a couple of muffled "whoa's". I asked what was wrong, thinking someone was hurt or that there was an issue among the kids. One student loudly exclaimed, "BAD HAIR DAY MRS. BUSH?" All the other kids were silent, waiting for my reaction. I burst out laughing and agreed that it was a bad hair day. Thank goodness my haircut was only hours away!

No comments:

Post a Comment