Friday, January 7, 2011

Jacob's Post


We arrived in Australia 3 days ago. I hated the 20 hour plane ride. I felt like my head was going to pop. The first town we went to after Sydney was the small town Karuah. We got a cabin in this park in Karuah to live in. The next day we went to a bigger town to go shopping and we saw a tv star Austin Stevens, snake master. But today we went to a beach with big waves and then the same day we went to a beach with giant waves. The two beaches gave me and my big brother a rash from the salt in the water. We both had red dots all over our thighs. J.

4 comments:

  1. I hate to sound dumb but who is Austin Stevens, snake master??? Glad you all made it in one piece! I guess you will have to get used to salt water. did you do any boogie boarding or surfing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Austin Stevens? Those are huge waves, are you going to try to surf? Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin Stevens is a guy with his own tv show and he's on the tv channel Animal Planet. He does stuff with snakes kind of like thecrocodile hunter. At that time we didn't have any boogie or surf boards but we do have boogie boards now. We can rent surf boards. Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacob, I am glad you are having such a wonderful time, -- execpt for the plane ride!
    Is the ocean close to where your will be living?
    I enjoy swimming in the salt water, but I don't like when it gets in my eyes. I just got back from Mexico yesterday, it wasn't quite as sunny as your photos! Mrs. Parrott

    ReplyDelete